Man Injured in Zanesville Fire

POSTED BY: Kelly Mills
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 11:45 PM

A Zanesville man is taken to the hospital following a fire on McIntire Avenue.

Authorities were called to the home at 911 McIntire shortly before 11 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the Zanesville Fire Department, a man was cooking and went into his living room where he fell asleep. Firefighters say the man suffered burns to his hands and was taken to Genesis Good Samaritan Hospital.

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Radio      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92Radio