- Highway 103
- Contact Us
An overnight fire in Muskingum County destroys a home.
Wayne Township Fire Chief Don Alexander said it happened just before 2:30 Friday morning at 8090 South River Road.
The Chief says when his crews arrived on the scene part of a double-wide modular home was fully involved in flames.
Alexander said the fire appears to have started as a result of some electrical wiring near a computer.
The home is likely a total loss. It is owned by Rick O’Neil of Zanesville. No injuries were reported. A smoke detector alerted the occupants of the home of the fire.