Fire On Greenwood Avenue

POSTED BY: Mackenzie Stasko
Saturday, May 4, 2013 - 09:01 AM
Fire on Greenwood Ave

The Zanesville Fire Department responded to call about a house fire at 1:14 a.m. this morning at 1205 Greenwood Ave.

According to the Zanesville Fire Department,  the fire started after an occupant in the house was fueling a generator inside his home. There were two occupants in the house at the time of the fire. One person was MedFlighted to a hospital in Columbus to be treated for burns and smoke inhalation. No names are being released at this time.

The structure of the house is considered a total loss. The fire remains under investigation.


For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Radio      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92Radio