The Zanesville Fire Department is releasing more information from a Sunday night fire. According to the official report the owners of the property at 630 Spangler Drive – Robert Nicholson and Dennis Stanley – were away attending a sporting event. The report states that the burglar alarm activated and Zanesville Police were called. When fire fighters arrived the fire could be seen on the first floor which turned out to be the kitchen. Assistant Chief Marty Mercer says the fire had mostly burned itself out before their arrival. The report indicates that a kerosene jug was found in the front room and an odor of kerosene was present throughout the first and second floor and into the front room. Z-F-D also reported a pour pattern was discovered from the rear entry door across to the interior stairway to the second floor. The report stated that this was an intentionally set fire by means of an ignitable liquid poured throughout the structure and ignited by open flame. The incident remains under investigation.