Stories tagged with: MARION DRIVE

November 20, 2013 - 6:41pm
2 years 11 weeks ago

South Zanesville Firefighter JT Roberts says a wood stove may have caused a home at 2410 Marion Drive to catch fire around 5 o'clock Wednesday night.

Roberts said when the renter got home, he noticed smoke coming from his trailer and called 911.

While the man's home is considered a total loss, his dog was found safe running around the yard.

Roberts said the Red Cross was called to assist the man with shelter.

Newton Township and the Roseville Fire...

For the best experience, use one of the following browsers:      Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari
Follow Us:  WHIZ-TV      Z92 Radio      AM1240      @WHIZnewscom      @WHIZweather      @Z92Radio
Share: